Labels

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Sunny Leone's Desire

"Aamir Khan is one of my most favourite actors. I would love to do any movie with Aamir Khan," said the 31-year-old, who has revealed her desire to work with Salman.

Sunny, who is still not fluent in Hindi, said she was working hard on her Hindi accent and worked on the language two-three hours a day during 'Jism 2'. 

Sunny Leone, who is riding high on the initial success of Jism 2, made this announcement while addressing a programme organized by Hotel Hindusthan International in Kolkata. Talking to Cine Choice, the actress said, "I am amazed by the love I am getting from the people here in India. In the next couple of years, I will be busy doing films here. And I am going to give it all the attention possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment